Yamaha YXZ Alternator KitRegular price $840.00
- Bolt-on kit no modifications needed
- All parts and hardware needed for installation are included
- No modifications to the frame
- Pulley bolts to crank
- Puts out 50 amps at idle
- Rated at 90 amps
- Very reliable connection
- Will power all the accessories you need and want
- A secondary battery is only needed when the car is off & you want to play your stereo or keep your lights on.
- If you run a dual battery you're going to need an alternator kit to charge it back up because the stock stator doesn't have enough power to recharge it.
- CAD designed & CNC machined in-house
- Made in the USA
- Replacement Belt
LaRue Performance’s YXZ alternator kit is an excellent addition to your stock OEM stator and here is why. The stock stator alone simply cannot keep up with multiple electrical components, including (power steering, ignition, communications, lights, navigation, and pumpers) or anything else you may power in your YXZ. Whether you are on top of a big hill, sitting back enjoying your accessories, or racing through the desert, this alternator kit will keep your maximum power from any losses. This powerful alternator will take you safely out of those low voltage limp modes, and on track to keep running at maximum power.
Here at LaRue we have personally dyno tuned and researched many YXZ’s on our dyno machine. Throughout the course of this development, we have seen the power drops and the low voltage limp modes along with the results they have displayed. What happens when the OEM stator starts to heat up along with the other components like the ignition it becomes clear that the stock stator loses power. When the component is running and rising in temperature, more power is required and that simply does not exist within the stock stator.
Through this experience, we thought long and hard about what we could do to change these results and keep full voltage & power to the YXZ. Our solution was to innovate and come up with our own YXZ alternator kit that also charges during idle. We’ve run and tested our kits from Oldsmobile Hill too long rides from the shop in Scottsdale to the Verde River. Durable, reliable, and great looking are only a few of the features this kit has to keep you going at the maximum power you need and expect from LaRue Performance!